Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Bag Essentials

If you're like me, you probably tend to carry a bag full of items you'll never need. Chances are if I'm stranded in a shady neighborhood in the middle of the night, the last thing I'll need is a pair of fuzzy socks. But despite me knowing this, I have the bad habit of throwing random things into my purse. Seeing as to how embarrassing it was to have to spend 10 minutes going through my bag just to find my phone (needless to say I missed the phone call, and well my mom wasn't so happy) I decided enough is enough, I will no longer carry more than neededSo I thought this post might help others who face the same problem as I do.



1. Bag - Okay, so I may not have a Mulberry (let a girl dream though) but the first thing would be to invest in a good bag that can hold up to all the use you'll give it.
2. Sunglasses - I live in Miami. So the sun is always shining, even in the winter! So to keep my eyes protected I always carry sunglasses (plus it helps hide dark circles if you're too lazy to put on make-up)
3. Wallet - Well, where else would you keep your money? Digging through your purse to find coins and bills to pay for your purchase while there's a huge line behind you isn't the best idea.
4. Water - I get thirsty easily. Plus with the heat here in Miami, it's not hard to get dehydrated so I always make sure to carry one with me.
5. Gum - I always need to have something to chew on, plus it's always great to keep some in case of bad breath.
6. Phone - It's my life. 
7. Headphones - I'm always listening to music, always.
8. Hair ties - Having long hair can be a blessing and a curse. It looks nice, but when it starts to get hot the last thing you want is to have your hair sticking to you.
9. Medicine/EpiPen - I always have to have an EpiPen with me due to all the food allergies I have.  This varies though and is not necessary to all people.

Hopefully, this post helped you get an idea on essentials to carry in your purse. Of course you do not have to carry all of this, and you are not limited to this. 
Stay tune for our other posts as well!
- Ashley xX

No comments:

Post a Comment